Senator Billy Hickman recently filed his campaign finance statement for the past six months.
What money am I tracking?
Georgia lawmakers are required to file campaign finance reports to disclose the amount of money they raised and spent on their campaign accounts.
- All contributions and expenses over $100 must be itemized
- Aggregate totals of all contributions and expenses of $100 or less must be reported
- During an election year, elected officials and candidates must deposit six times
- In a non-election year, returns must be filed twice
- A maximum of $3,000 for an election cycle is allowed for each donor
- An additional $1,600 can be donated for a runoff election
- Lawmakers are not allowed to collect donations during the legislative session
Senate constituency: 6
Counties: Bulloch, Candler, Effingham, Emanuel, Evans, Tattnall
First elected: 2020
next election: November 2022 (no opposition)
Committees: Finances, government supervision – Secretary, Higher Education, Retirement
Contact: Phone or email
Last campaign finance deposit by Senator Billy Hickman
Contributions under $100 are not included in the list.
- Freddie Brinson (Statesboro, Georgia) – $100
- Billy Joe Tillman (Statesboro, Georgia) – $500
- Friends of Blake Tillery – $1,000
From the PACs:
|Georgian Association of Estate Agents PAC||$2,200|
|Affordable Workforce Housing Committee||$750|
|Georgian Alliance of Community Hospitals||$500|
|GTBA Georgia Rural and Broadband Telephone||$500|
|General Dynamics Corporation PAC||$500|
- $4,267.20 paid to Billy Hickman for mileage reimbursement in 2021
To other candidates
|Brad for Georgia Sec. of state||$1,000||06/02/22|
|Burt Jones for Lieutenant Governor||$2,500||06/27/22|
|The Herschel, Inc. team||$1,000||06/09/22|
See the full reports as filed below